SUMMER SCHOOL IN KRAKOW
We warmly invite undergraduate students to join us in learning about minority issues, transatlantic relations, the role of Central Europe in the European Union, and many other topics covered in our classes. We look forward to providing students with a unique academic and cultural experience, as they learn about the theories and ideas informing the transformations going on around them in Central Europe. Participants will be able to also enjoy local excursions and study trips as well as the lively cultural and social life of Kraków.
2. Minority issues in countries in the Visegrad group
3. Jews in Central Europe
4. Communism in Central Europe
5. Central Europe in Literature
2. The Central European States and Transatlantic Relations
3. Central Europeans in the EU
4. The Visegrad Group – Regional cooperation in CEE
- A completed Summer School application form
- Your CV (résumé) in the Europass format
- Proof of language proficiency (if applicable).